It seems like all people do is argue on the internet. At least that’s the case in discussions on clean eating. The comments section on youtube is flooded with never-ending arguments about dieting, particularly between vegans and meat-eaters. In these arguments, people use numerous “strategies” to attack others in a useless attempt to prove their point, as listed below…
1. Act like a 6-year-old.
2. Dismiss everything people say.
3. Bring up the poor little chickens.
4. Call people murderers.
5. Tell people to do research.
6. Bring God into it.
7. If that doesn’t work, start quoting the Bible.
8. Tell people what bothers you about the world.
9. Make snarky comments.
10. And finally, a great way to persuade people is to make them feel stupid.